PRACTITIONERS’ DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL AND THERAPEUTIC HYPNOTHERAPY
This course consists of two modules. Each module is a stand-alone course. No previous experience is required to join either course.
Upon successful completion of both courses you will be awarded a Practitioners Diploma in Clinical and Therapeutic Hypnosis.
Module 1: Certificate in Therapeutic Hypnosis
This module is run over 50 hours in different formats and costs €950. €250 deposit will secure your place. No previous experience required. It is the perfect introduction for people who want to learn more about the human mind and the role suggestion and hypnosis play in our lives. It teaches powerful and effective techniques to manage the symptoms of problems, boost self-belief and strengthen the ego. It also teaches you how to set realistic goals, recognise and reward success and manage set-backs as they occur.
Dublin 7 Day Fast Track Hypnosis Practitioner Course
All Hallows College, Drumcondra, Dublin 9
14 – 20 September 2013 10am to 5:30pm daily.
Module 2: Certificate in Cognitive and Behavioural Hypnotherapy
Cost: €1,250 payable in four instalments of €250 after a deposit of €250.
Places are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Early booking is recommended.
Option 1: Dublin Fast Track Certificate in Cognitive and Behavioural Hypnotherapy
All Hallows College, Drumcondra, Dublin 9
22 – 28 June 2013 10am to 5:30pm daily. Plus TroubleShoot Saturday and Sunday 20 and 21 July. (almost full)
Option 2: Dublin Weekends Certificate in Cognitive and Behavioural Hypnotherapy
5 – 6 October
2 – 3 November
9 – 10 November
30 November and 1 December 2013 (Graduation)
1 – 2 February, 2014
This is the second module in the Practitioners Diploma in Clinical and Therapeutic Hypnosis course. Both modules stand alone and no previous experience is required to study this or the Certificate in Therapeutic Hypnosis Course. Upon successful completion of this module you will be awarded a Certificate in Cognitive and Behavioural Hypnotherapy.
When both modules have been completed you will be awarded with the Practitioners Diploma in Clinical and Therapeutic Hypnotherapy Certificate.
Both modules must be completed to qualify for professional indemnity and public liability insurance. Student insurance can be applied for during either module.
This module examines the role the past has to play in the maintenance of our problems. We teach you how to examine the events of the past in a client centred way, without undermining effective coping skills. We teach you regresssion hypnotherapy so you can help yourself and your clients finish the unfinished business of the past. We teach internal confllict resolution so we can begin to view the past as a powerful resource. We demonstrate and teach you how release trapped emotion, reframe past events and relearn to see oursleves not as unfortunate victims but as an ingenious survivors. We will also each you Positive Psychology, NLP and hypnosis techniques to access hidden resources so that we can teach our clients how to become the best they can be and flourish in the years ahead.
Train to be a Professional Hypnotherapist
Learning Outcomes overview for our Certificate in Therapeutic Hypnosis
Day 1 – Voyage into the depths of the unconscious mind
- An overview of hypnosis – history and current standing in psychology and medicine
- The theoretical models of hypnosis
- Great names and their contributions
- Can you be hypnotised? Practical demonstrations
- Suggestibility testing – how do you respond to hypnotic suggestion?
- Understanding hypnosis and its relationship to suggestion
- Inductions, deepeners, convincers, post hypnotic suggestion and emerging techniques
- How to develop powerful hypnotic suggestions
- The Coin Drop Induction
- Stein’s Clenched Fist Induction
- Dispelling the myths that surround hypnosis and stage hypnosis
- National Occupational Standards in Hypnosis – Assess the needs of the client. Treat the client. Educate the client in self-care procedures
- Confidence and Self-Esteem MasterClass – The best Cognitive and Behavioural strategies to help clients develop greater self-efficacy and self-to-self comparison
Day 2 – Mechanics of Hypnosis Induction
- How to match your style to the client’s suggestibility and mind set
- Eye fixation and the pendulum
- The difference between psychotherapy, counseling and hypnotherapy
- Convincers – catalepsy, levitation, analgesia, amnesia and hallucinations
- Mirroring, matching, pacing and leading into hypnosis
- Installing positive belief systems to make therapy more effective
- The Hypnotic Contract
- The Dave Elman Six Minute Induction
- Hand to Face Induction
- Somnambulism – How to create the sleepwalking state of hypnosis
- Fractionation, resistance and re-routing skills
- Smoking MasterClass
- Weight Loss MasterClass – The finest Cognitive and Behavioural Hypnosis strategies to help your clients achieve their smoking and weight loss goals.
Day 3 – Getting to the heart of the issue
- History taking – using the Miracle Question, Source and Outcome and other questioning styles to get to the heart of the issue
- How to work out a therapeutic plan for each client
- Direct, Permissive and Ericksonian hypnosis skills
- The Spiegel Eye Roll Technique
- The Biology and Power of Belief
- Representational Systems – how to mind-read through body language and eye movement
- How to erase bad habits, negative beliefs and unwanted behaviours in less than ten minutes
- How to get someone to hallucinate – seeing something that isn’t there and not seeing something that is there and therapeutic applications
- Phobias MasterClass and the Fast Phobia Cure – Highly effective CBT and NLP strategies to help people overcome fears and phobias.
Day 4 – Cognitive Restructuring
- Dynamic uncovering techniques
- Regression, Past Life Regression and Future Life Progression therapy
- False Memory and Confabulation
- Working with abuse and trauma – ethical guidelines and protocols
- Emotional clearing, discharging and unblocking techniques
- Handling abreactions and spontaneous regression
- Association and dissociation
- Regression MasterClass – Absolutely everything you need to know to regress a person back to cause, clear emotional load, reframe and gain access to hidden resources to help in the here and now.
Day 5 – Discovery, Release, Reframe and Relearn
- Inner Child Therapy
- Non-verbal Induction
- Pattern Interruption Techniques
- Secondary Gain
- How to make second and subsequent sessions dynamic and deeper
- Pain Management, IBS and Depression MasterClass – The most up-to-date techniques for managing pain, various medical issues and the symptoms of depression from the leaders in the field of clinical hypnotherapy and CBT. All techniques taught are proven to be the most effective techniques available.
Day 6 – Integration and exam
- Hypnosis Practitioners Exam – this is an open book exam
- Remote and telephone hypnosis
- Making and marketing hypnosis products
- Building your own unique hypnotherapy practice
- Writing your own individualised hypnotic scripts
- Making good quality recordings for your clients
- Tapping into niche markets
- How to run group hypnosis sessions and seminars
Day 7 – Integration and exam
- Working within an ethical framework
- Conversational, indirect and confusion inductions
- Reframing – accessing memories, changing memories and altering responses
- Swish technique
- Past Life Regression Hands On experience
- The Burden of Responsibility
- 101 Tips for New Therapists
- How to build a referral business
- How to manage your office
Certificate in Cognitive and Behavioural Hypnotherapy
On this module, we will teach you everything you need to know to start a business in Professional Hypnotherapy or add Hypnotherapy to your professional portfolio. We will teach you:
- Cognitive and Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- How to use conversational hypnosis techniques to get to the source of the problem
- How to change someone’s mind and alter their memories and feelings
- How to erase negative thoughts, beliefs and emotions
- Relief of symptoms, addressing cause and clearing emotional load
- Building expectancy, enhancing belief and installing commitment
- Building motivation, confidence and why there is “no such thing as failure”
- Solution focused questioning and dynamic conversion techniques
- Building well formed achievable outcomes that match your clients needs
- How to use mirroring, pacing and leading on an unconscious level to enhance rapport
- How to make people hallucinate – making things appear and disappear
- How to influence people’s behaviour with a post hypnotic suggestion
- How to hypnotise a person from a distance or without being in the room
- Session structuring systems for Classic, Permissive and Ericksonian approaches
- False Memory Syndrome, Confabulation and Abreaction Management
- Reframing – the up side of False Memory Syndrome and Confabulation
- Age Regression to access hidden abilities, revivication, enhanced recall and reframing
- PsychoSomatic Illness and the Emotional Mind
- MindBody communication and how to activate MindBody healing responses
- PsychoNeuroImmunology – the new science of MindBody healing
- Learn key strategies for psychosomatic illness, limiting beliefs and emotional problems.
Our unique and involved teaching style on our hypnosis course ensures that our graduates have the skills, confidence and hypnotic talent to successfully manage a busy practice and ensure a steady stream of client referrals.